Brookville Local School District’s online forms database system OneView has been reset and now open for parents to complete school / athletic paperwork for the 2019 – 2020 school year. Below you will find a list of athletic forms along with deadlines to submit each of them. Parents/athletes will need their lunch code to access the system. If you need help, please feel free to call the high school office during summer hours (937) 833-6761.
**Access OneView by visiting the web address https://brookville.esvportal.com/
*If you are new to the district you must enroll before you can create an account.
DUE DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS. ALL ATHLETIC FORMS WILL BE COMPLETED THROUGH THE ONLINE SYSTEM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE PHYSICAL FORMS.
- OHSAA PowerPoint Presentation – DEADLINE August 1st
- Emergency Medical Card – DEADLINE August 1st
- Physical – DEADLINE August 1st
-Must have current physical on file to participate (Expires one year from the date of the exam)
-Print first four pages and take to your physician to complete. Then return to your coach or the Athletic office.
- Concussion Forms – DEADLINE August 1st
- Transportation Fee – DEADLINE AUGUST 21st
- OHSAA Authorization Forms – DEADLINE August 1st
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form – DEADLINE August 1st
- Insurance Release Form – DEADLINE August 1st
- Brookville Athletic Code of Conduct – DEADLINE August 1st