- Friday August 30th, we will be celebrating 75 years of Brookville High School Football! We will recognize football alumni by decades prior to the start of the game. Click on the link for more detailed information regarding the evening’s events. https://brookvilleathletics.com/2019/08/23/75-years-of-football-celebration-approaching/ Presale tickets for the game can be purchased in the high school office or intermediate school office this Friday starting at 730a and ending at 3p.
- Parking for this Friday’s game will be limited around the stadium. For those who are able, we encourage you to park at the high school and walk over to help with congestion. Thank you.
- Good luck to our football team and cheerleaders who open their season Friday night!
- The HS volleyball team is off to a great start. They picked up 3 victories this past week defeating Preble Shawnee, Covington, and Tri-County North.
- Congratulations to the boys cross country team who placed 3rd last Saturday at the Bob Schul Invitational. Top placers for the Devils were Justin Bland (5th), Paul Takhar (21st), Andrew Watt (30th), Tommy Dafler (37th), and Ethan Landis (38th).
This Week’s Schedule:
Girls Tennis @ Dixie 4p
Boys Golf @ Valley View 4p
JV/Varsity Volleyball v. Bethel 530p
Varsity Boys Soccer @ Preble Shawnee 6p
Girls Tennis @ Monroe 4p
Boys Golf v. Milton 4p
JH Volleyball v. Valley View 5p
JH Football @ Fort Loramie 5p – Scrimmage
JV/Varsity Volleyball @ Oakwood 530p
JV/Varsity Girls Soccer @ Oakwood 530p
Girls Tennis v. Waynesville 4p
Boys Golf v. Monroe 4p
Girls Tennis @ Bellbrook 4p
JH Volleyball @ Milton Union 5p
JV/Varsity Volleyball v. Monroe 530p
JV/Varsity Boys Soccer @ Monroe 530p
Varsity Football v. Tri-County North 7p – 75th Anniversary Celebration
JH/HS Cross Country @ Greenville 8a
JV Football @ National Trail 10a
JV/Varsity Girls Soccer v. Monroe 11a